Buying a central heating and cooling system could be one of the largest investments you’ll make. But with the right energy-efficient comfort system and installation, you could see considerable savings over the lifetime of the system, which can also help offset your initial investment.
Energy Savings Practically Pays for Financing
Using energy savings to finance your purchase is a smart way to pay for your investment. Our financing program provides flexible plans and payment options for the home comfort solution that suits and satisfies your needs and budget. Financing a central heating and cooling system with the intention of using energy savings to offset the cost is a strategy that can be financially beneficial in the long run. Here’s how energy savings can practically pay for the financing:
- Reduced Monthly Energy Bills: An energy-efficient central heating and cooling system consumes less electricity or gas compared to older, less efficient systems. As a result, you will likely experience a noticeable reduction in your monthly energy bills.
- Lower Operating Costs: Energy-efficient systems operate more effectively and require less maintenance, which can lead to lower ongoing operating costs. Reduced repair and maintenance expenses contribute to the overall savings.
- Extended Lifespan: High-quality, energy-efficient systems tend to have longer lifespans. This means you may not need to replace your system as frequently, saving you the cost of purchasing a new one.
- Increased Home Value: Energy-efficient upgrades, such as a modern HVAC system, can increase the resale value of your home. When it comes time to sell, you may be able to recoup a significant portion of your initial investment.
Fast, Simple, Smart
Here are some of the benefits of financing your new home comfort system:
- Simple application process
- Fast credit decisions
- Exclusive cardholder promotions
- Low minimum monthly payments*
- Convenient monthly online statements
- Manage and pay your bill online
We offer flexible plans and convenient payment options for your home comfort solutions. Contact Us for more details. Not all customers will qualify for financing; terms and interest rates will be determined by your credit status.
*Subject to credit approval.